Copssister's Capers
What's new in the life of Cops
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Friends
Love to have them in my life...and I've got the best ones in the world. However, if I hear another news/show teaser about the end of FRIENDS, I'm going to scream.
posted by Cops @
4:59 PM
<< Home
Friends
BabyFishFel
DrOzy
Gforce
GreenTuna
KatJam
Mensch
Mheh
RaptorGirl
Teem
Tsylyst
Tuna News
TVJunkie
Where I hang out
HamsterTime
TVGasm
TWoP Sucks
Reality Blurred
Watch With Kristin Forum
Previous Posts
American Idol Beware, George....while I'd like to ...
Alias It's taken me these past three days to recov...
What a difference a day can make... Dentist appoin...
I hate my job (see secret blog for details), I hat...
RED It's FOOD Friday - and today's is all about RE...
Kat, let's get out of here... First, I was shocked...
It's April 27th....and I drove home from work this...
From Sea to Shining Sea... I recall the story of P...
Hanging Chads... The NY Post has an insightful art...
Update on my bro'... Thankfully, no surgery is req...
<< Home