Saturday, May 28, 2005

Friday Feast on Saturday

I'm late with the Friday Feast this week...

Appetizer
What job would you definitely not want to have?
Janitor - cleaning is a hateful task, hence my recent decision to hire a maid service. Janitors and Teachers are very much underpaid in our society.

Soup
Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about?
"Hamster Time, Live". The crazy recappers from Hamster Time gather to discuss this season's Big Brother kickoff. There would be news breaks every 10 minutes to get the latest BB dish from GreenTuna. TVJunkie would provide the inside scoop live from just outside the BB house. Highwaygirl would summarize the exodus from TWoP to Hamster Time. And, of course, there would be an appearance by Julie Chen. We'd force-feed sandwiches to the Chenbot and provide fashion do's and dont's for this summer (body glitter = fashion don't).

Salad
Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis.
Spinach
Broccoli
Cabbage

Main Course
If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
Since I can't make the move to a small town in New England (as I've always dreamed), I'll bring a fictional New England small town to me. Mentor, OH would be known from that point forward as Stars Hollow, OH.

Dessert
If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?
1. Clean up after the cats, including the litter box(es), "accidents" and hairballs.
2. Weeding
3. Pedicures
4. Food shopping/Cooking
5. Matchmaker (He/She would screen, so I wouldn't have to suffer those horrid first dates)