Friday Feast
This is my first week participating in the Friday Feast.....here we go !!
Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?
During the week – 3-4 hours. On the weekends – it just doesn’t rest - but it's truly just white noise behind anything I do.
Soup
Which colors decorate your kitchen?
Restoration Ivory walls (see Sherwin-Williams for details)
Accents of Red (bowls, towels, etc)
Medium Oak cabinets
White appliances with black trim
Black granite countertops
Salad
Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?
1. John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease serum (original) – a curly haired woman who is approaching the summer humidity should not need to explain why…
2. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper – great mix with cherry vodka.
Main Course
What is your biggest fear?
I fear everything related to motorcycles. I hate their sound. I hate their riders who pop wheelies and travel that way down the highway. I believe they are evil and should be banned. I do everything to avoid the situation, but when I’m stuck driving behind a motorcycle – I have an unnatural anxiety that they’ll crash and I’ll run over their body. When the son of the woman across the street comes to visit her on his Harley, my heart races and I’m jumpy until he’s gone.
The fear goes back to being a 3-year-old-child chased down the sidewalk by a troubled teen on his motorcycle. This same troubled teen went on to commit three murders – if Michigan had a death penalty, he’d have been toast by now.
Dessert
If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?
Ireland – always wanted to visit – haven’t made it there yet.
Bonus Birthday Question
What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?
Strawberry Cassata - preferably from Corbo's.
<< Home