Copssister's Capers
What's new in the life of Cops
Monday, October 13, 2003
I've lost my scepter to an office-mate. She sub-totalled at $75.00 and actually paid $25.00 at the grocery store. All bow to the Coupon Queen !!
posted by Cops @
1:19 PM
<< Home
Friends
BabyFishFel
DrOzy
Gforce
GreenTuna
KatJam
Mensch
Mheh
RaptorGirl
Teem
Tsylyst
Tuna News
TVJunkie
Where I hang out
HamsterTime
TVGasm
TWoP Sucks
Reality Blurred
Watch With Kristin Forum
Previous Posts
Weiss - you can buy me Alice in Wonderland any day...
Sark - I think you are a double agent, working for...
Alias - once again, you've not let me down. One l...
I used to be the Dancing Queen, but I'm in the run...
So, Siegfried says the tiger was trying to help Ro...
My voicemail was full when I returned home this ev...
Thanks to this woman http://www.newsnet5.com/mone...
Can Lightning Strike Twice? A woman from my hometo...
I cornered the cable guy outside my condo today. ...
WHEN MATTRESSES ATTACK As if my regular commute wa...
<< Home