Monday, December 08, 2003

Alias – It just keeps getting better.

Here’s my Top Ten list from last night’s episode
10 – DON’T MAKE MY DAUGHTER YOUR MISTRESS
9 – Dixon’s back !!
8 – Marshall expressing his Syd-love
7 – Faux Francie’s cat life #3 - used up
6 – Sark losing to Syd, for once.
5 – HELLO, DADDY
4 – Will – YUMMMMMMY !!!
3 – Sayonara, Lindsey
2 – Syd/Will shagging, even if I knew it was coming (pun intended)
1 – Really, what else could make #1?? No LAUREN !!!

Other thoughts/fears…
~Why, oh why, does it now seem so clear to me that Weiss could be the Sloane mole??? (C’mon, JJ, please don’t take my back-up boyfriend away !!) Here are a few of the reasons…he’s too sweet, the perfect veil…Vaughn was kidnapped while on assignment with him…the apartment he helps Syd find is conveniently located in his building…he could have encouraged Vaughn to get with Lauren…Syd asked him to watch the Rambaldhi device exchange…and he has a starring role in JJ’s new drama starting next year.
~I’m convinced Lazaray was asking if they’d found his hand yet.
~Not that I missed her, AT ALL, but why wasn’t Lauren at the exchange, since Lindsey had dragged her along throughout the entire “Syd’s a fugitive” story?
~I would have preferred a head shot for Lindsey…I don’t want any bullet-proof vest coming into play here.
~No previews is never a good sign…are we doomed to wait until January for the next new episode?