Copssister's Capers
What's new in the life of Cops
Sunday, September 12, 2004
Not so Neon, Deion....Chew this, Lewis
20 - 3...the only way
this
game could have been better is if it had actually started prior to halftime.
posted by Cops @
6:58 PM
<< Home
Friends
BabyFishFel
DrOzy
Gforce
GreenTuna
KatJam
Mensch
Mheh
RaptorGirl
Teem
Tsylyst
Tuna News
TVJunkie
Where I hang out
HamsterTime
TVGasm
TWoP Sucks
Reality Blurred
Watch With Kristin Forum
Previous Posts
The Cost of Shopping Within 24 hours of picking up...
Remembrance Watching "In Memoriam: New York City, ...
16 THINGS THAT TOOK ME OVER 40 YEARS TO LEARN: by ...
Lookie Here I had a very long day at work yesterda...
Could it be...?? I spent the weekend with life-lon...
Why TWC rules... Embracing my inner storm-chaser, ...
Big Mac Attack Given his prior admiration of the d...
Jesus Saves Just ask Brandon and Nikki from The Am...
TROUNCED !!! The worst loss in NY Yankees history....
Never too early to plan... So, I've got a Hallowee...
<< Home