Copssister's Capers
What's new in the life of Cops
Thursday, October 09, 2003
I used to be the Dancing Queen, but I'm in the running for Coupon Queen after my latest grocery shopping trip...
Subtotal: $202.72
Final Price: $115.62
Total Savings: $89.38
posted by Cops @
11:26 AM
<< Home
Friends
BabyFishFel
DrOzy
Gforce
GreenTuna
KatJam
Mensch
Mheh
RaptorGirl
Teem
Tsylyst
Tuna News
TVJunkie
Where I hang out
HamsterTime
TVGasm
TWoP Sucks
Reality Blurred
Watch With Kristin Forum
Previous Posts
So, Siegfried says the tiger was trying to help Ro...
My voicemail was full when I returned home this ev...
Thanks to this woman http://www.newsnet5.com/mone...
Can Lightning Strike Twice? A woman from my hometo...
I cornered the cable guy outside my condo today. ...
WHEN MATTRESSES ATTACK As if my regular commute wa...
I just broke down and turned the furnace on. This...
Alias Best TV show EVER. If you don't watch it, y...
"Under the Tuscan Sun": 7/10 Brought up from a 5 ...
Robert Palmer died today. I wonder if the models ...
<< Home