Thursday, October 28, 2004

Life's Little Bumps in the Road
I suppose the way I was greeted when I arrived home this afternoon could have been worse. However, as many other TV addicts will agree, this turn of events is quite unnerving. You see, my cable company decided to shuffle the channels last night. FX was on 70, now it's on 32. HBO was on 15, now it's on 301. ESPN is on 28 now which used to be ESPN Classic. I've not yet found BRAVO. There's no rhyme or reason behind the change, other than to piss off all Comcast customers. We didn't get any new channels....they just thought we'd like the challenge.

Sure, I could use the GUIDE on the remote, assuming I have a cable box in every room...which I do not. I'll just keep muttering to myself "Change is good" as I struggle with the remote over the next few weeks until the new channels sink into this thick skull of mine.