Stay out of my way....
President Bush is coming to town again today. Not just to "Cleveland", he's going to be at a town hall meeting about 2 miles from my home.
Dude, I'm looking forward to sneaking out of the office around noon today. You're supposed to be arriving here around 12:30....which has us intersecting at Rt 306/Rt 90 at the same time. Please don't get in my way while I'm attempting to play hookey.
Last time we had a presidential visit, I was stuck in line at a traffic light for 1.5 hours due to closed roads, no joke. Should I bring my recently received Republican survey to get a free pass through all the traffic woes??? I suppose a COMPLETED survey would hold more weight, but it's worth a shot, no? Hmmmm, I'll pack another bottle of water in the car just in case.
*off to Mapquest to plot another route home*
<< Home